I use Quiver, the OSX note-taking app (http://happenapps.com/#quiver) and wanted a way to read my notes on my phone. This app does that, as well as creating and editing notes, and is stand-alone so Quiver for OSX is no longer required to use Quaver.
- formatting, including HTML and Markdown cells
- code cells with syntax highlighting
- full display of LaTeX cells (with https://www.mathjax.org)
- display and import of images
- tagging, including renaming and deleting tags
- create and follow links between notes
- links to the web
- custom CSS
- creating new notebooks and notes
- sharing note and cell contents to other apps
- creating notes from the share menu
- searching by keyword or #tag
Like Quiver for OSX, you are in charge of figuring out how to sync the notebooks across your devices. I use Pocket Git (http://pocketgit.com).
Quaver: A Programmer’s Notepad is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Quaver: A Programmer’s Notepad (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Quaver: A Programmer’s Notepad since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-16.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-22.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-07-27
Bugfixes and improvements, notably:,- search now includes note title,- tags are trimmed of whitespace on creation,- tag lists are alphabetised,- links between notes are now supported